Saturday, February 12, 2005

Landmark of Independence

The Sultan Abdul Samad Building The best thing about being in KL when Chinese New Year comes about is how devoid of traffic the town becomes. Chinese people stay home in anticipation of guests, reunion of sorts happen, and in that, I revel at being Chinese...! The aunties will feed you to the point of exploding but the best part is enjoying it by justifying with the promise to yourself that you would work out afterwards. Friends whom you normally would not get to see due to their busy schedules, suddenly become available as they too, are stuck in KL without any travel plans. What do I do then, when I've fulfilled filial duties & my group of friends have left me alone for their hometowns??? I drag TV Smith out for some midnight shutter-release! The full album also features TV Smith in a compromising position as he gets acquainted with the cat in the middle of the Jalan Raja. I know I'll get called cacat for doing this.....

Get Firefox!